Snoring Appliance

EndSnor™ Appliance — The dentist-prescribed solution to snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea

EndSnor™ appliance

EndSnor™ appliance

Snoring
There are an estimated 40 million people who have snoring related problems to the extent that their lives are affected and their health is at risk.

Decreased oxygen levels due to snoring and apnea can cause heart irregularities, sudden death, hypertension and an increase in free radicals that researchers think are the basis of most disease.

Family members and loved ones are losing sleep. These results are sleepless nights, ineffective careers and major adverse effects in relationships, marriages, and sex lives.

EndSnor™ is a primary treatment to eliminate snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. This is the ultimate solution for snoring for comfort, durability, and effectiveness.

EndSnor™ Appliance shown in a study model.Features of EndSnor™ Appliance

  1. Individually custom-fit via mold by professional dentist.
  2. Acrylic at Height of Contour or ball clasps allow for firm grip to teeth.
  3. Adjustability to ensure handling of the most problematic snoring & mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea challenges.
  4. The labial bar around the lower anterior teeth is made from special metal with guaranteed strength.

Benefits of EndSnor™

  1. Designed to reduce snoring.
  2. Promotes deeper sleep.
  3. Improves breathing.
  4. No more waking up feeling tired and irritable.
  5. You and your loved ones can get a good night’s sleep.
  6. Use during travel.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Where can I get EndSnor™?
    EndSnor™ is available through Dr. Bridgeford. This is because each EndSnor™ requires an individual fitting to the patient’s mouth. This fitting requires the professional capability of a dentist to insure that the lab-developed EndSnor™ fits perfectly for each individual patient.
  2. How long it takes to receive my EndSnor™ device?
    Approximately 3 weeks. This time allows for shipping of patient’s mouth mold to the authorized lab for customized manufacturing and for the return of the finished EndSnor™ product to your dentist.
  3. Does the appliance require a lot of adjustment after I receive it?
    No. 90% of the patients have their snoring & mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea reduced with the lowest setting and never have to have it adjusted. The other 10% will need to be increased once or twice and usually never again.
 

Click here to schedule an appointment, or call our office at (701)746-0485.